I’m joined by Briana Borten, a spiritual mentor who guides visionary leaders to become spiritually-rooted stewards of wealth. In our conversation, we cover how to differentiate your ego from your intuition, and chat about the importance of energy attunement in your spiritual journey. We explore generational trauma and different healing modalities, which I covered a little bit with Dr. Sarah Schewitz on last week’s episode. Briana also has a really helpful analogy for explaining how past life memories and regression work, and I share how that’s shown up in my life as well.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- Tools and resources for discovering inner-peace and connection
- Accepting that life is beautiful in it’s complexity and nuances
- Why Briana chooses to work with visionaries who are interested in purpose work
- Leaning into co-creation and universal mystical properties, especially as an entrepreneur
- Getting comfortable with stillness and silence
- Sign up for my new mini-course called Money Metrics and use code LIVPOD at checkout: courses.dearliv.com
CONNECT WITH BRIANA
Learn more about Briana: brianaborten.com
Follow Briana on Instagram: @brianaborten
CONNECT WITH JEANETTE
Follow Dear Liv: @dearliv.app
Follow Jeanette: @ms.jeanetteschneider
Download the Dear Liv App!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download