LIV MEDIA INC.
Your privacy is our priority. Without your trust in us, you won’t enjoy the value we can provide, so we design our products and services so you can fully trust them and us and allow us to help you reach your goals.
1. WHO WE ARE The company responsible for your information is: LIV Media, Inc. (“LIV”) 11700 West Charleston Blvd. #170-472 Las Vegas, NV 89135
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT Our purpose is to help you enhance your life through personal and professional development opportunities and education we have learned, utilized, and wish to share with the world. To fulfill that purpose, we must know who you are. In addition to basic information like your name, address, and contact information, we also ask about your hobbies, preferences, goals, wishes, and dreams. On a more technical level, we also collect information about how you use our services, like when you log on, how long you’re engaged with the services, and where you go within the website or app, all so we can improve your user experience. Some of that information is gathered from third parties, like when you access our services through your social media account. Information You Give Us: When using the services, you will provide us certain information, let’s explain: When you create an account, you will provide us basic information such as your login credentials, name, location, etc. As you continue to build out your profile, you can share additional information about who you are as a person – occupation, hobbies, interests, personality, goals, objectives, as well as content like photos, videos, and even audio recordings. We might request access to your camera or to the photo album you maintain through another service. You might consider some of the information you provide to be sensitive. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to our collection and use of that information. When subscribing or making purchases directly with us, you’ll provide and we’ll collect and process your billing and payment information such as your debit or credit card number and associated bank. When you answer our surveys or input responses to questions, we’ll collect and review those inputs to help us improve the services. If you contact our support team, we may record those interactions and collect the information you provide so we can train our team and improve the quality of our services. If you want us to communicate with people in your network, we’ll collect that information about those other people to complete that request. We will also collect and process the content you publish. Information We Receive from Others: In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, including: Social Media. You may be able to use your social media login information to create and log into your LIV account. This saves you from having to remember yet another user name and password and when you create that connection, we’ll ask for your permission to access and gather information stored in those accounts. Other Users. Just as you might provide information about other people to us, other users may provide us with information about you as they use our services. For example, if a user asks us to access his/her contacts, and you’re one of them, we may use it to reach out to you on behalf of the user. Other Partners. We may receive info about you from our partners, for instance when LIV accounts can be created through a partner’s websites (in which case they pass along registration information to us) or where LIV ads are published on a partner’s websites and platforms (in which case they may pass along details on a campaign’s success). Information Collected When You Use our Services: When you use our services, we collect information about which features you’ve used, how you’ve used them and the devices you use to access our services. See below for more details: Usage Information. We gather information about how you use our services, like the dates and times you’ve logged in, features you use, searches, clicks, ads you might find interesting, and so on. We use this information to understand how to improve the services for a better experience for you. Device Information. We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services, including: hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specific and apps settings and characteristics, app crashes, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Apple’s IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’ settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address); information on your wireless and mobile network connection, like your service provider and signal strength; information on device sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes and compasses. Other information with your permission. Your geolocation (latitude and longitude) can be collected through various means, depending on the service and device you’re using, including GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections. The collection of this information may occur in the background even when you aren’t using the services if the permission you gave us expressly permits such collection. If you decline permission for us to collect your geolocation, we will not collect it.
4. HOW WE USE INFORMATION Our primary purpose for collecting your information is to find ways to improve our services and, therefore, your user experience. We also use your information to help keep you safe and to provide you with advertising that may be of interest to you. For a more detailed explanation of the various reasons we use your information, see below: To administer your account and provide our services to you Analyze your profile and that of other users to recommend meaningful connections Show users’ profiles to one another To ensure a consistent experience across your devices Create and manage your account Provide you with customer support and respond to your requests Develop, display and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services and other sites Communicate with you by email, phone, social media or mobile device about products or services that we think may interest you Complete your transactions Communicate with you about our services, including order management and billing To help you connect with other users Link the various devices you use so that you can enjoy a consistent experience of our services on all of them. We do this by linking devices and browser data, such as when you log into your account on different devices or by using partial or full IP address, browser version and similar data about your devices to help identify and link them. Develop new features and services (for example, we may decide to build a new interests-based feature further to requests received from users). To serve you relevant offers and ads Hold sweepstakes, contests, discounts or other offers Conduct focus groups and surveys Conduct research and analysis of users’ behavior to improve our services and content (for instance, we may decide to change the look and feel or even substantially modify a given feature based on users’ behavior) To prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities Address ongoing or alleged misbehavior on and off-platform Perform data analysis to better understand and design countermeasures against these activities Retain data related to fraudulent activities to prevent against recurrences To ensure legal compliance Assist law enforcement as required by law or court order Enforce or exercise our rights The following provide a basis for us to process your information: To render our services to you. When you become a user, we have a contract and we use that information to hold up our end of that bargain. For legitimate interests. These might include using your information to deduce what offers might be of interest to you. Other legitimate interests include how we administer the services, how we detect and prevent fraud, and for other legal purposes. With your consent: As you use the services, we will request your consent now and again. If you want to withdraw that consent, you may contact us at any time to do so.
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or disclosure, modification, or destruction of your personal information. Although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures. We may suspend your use of all or part of the services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
7. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes (as laid out in Section 5) and as permitted by applicable law. In practice, we delete or anonymize your information upon deletion of your account, unless: we must keep it to comply with applicable law; we must keep it to evidence our compliance with applicable law; there is an outstanding issue, claim or dispute requiring us to keep the relevant information until it is resolved; or the information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security. For example, information may need to be kept to prevent a user who was banned for unsafe behavior or security incidents from opening a new account. Keep in mind that even though our systems are designed to carry out data deletion processes according to the above guidelines, we cannot promise that all data will be deleted within a specific timeframe due to technical constraints.
9. CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS Sharing of information laid out above sometimes involves cross-border data transfers, for instance to the United States of America and other jurisdictions. As an example, where the service allows for users to be located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), their personal information is transferred to countries outside of the EEA. We use standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission or other suitable safeguard to permit data transfers from the EEA to other countries. Standard contractual clauses are commitments between companies transferring personal data, binding them to protect the privacy and security of your data.
10. YOUR RIGHTS So that you remain in control of your information, we offer the following tools: Tools and account settings that help you to access, rectify or delete information that you provided to us and that’s associated with your account directly within the service. If you have any question on those tools and settings, please contact our customer care team for help here. Device permissions. Mobile platforms have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as phone book and location services as well as push notifications. You can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality. Deletion. You can delete your account by using the corresponding functionality directly on the service. We want you to be aware of your privacy rights. Here are a few key points to remember: Reviewing your information. Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal information we keep about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be called right of access, right of portability or variations of those terms). You can request a copy of your personal information by contacting us. Updating your information. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or that we are no longer entitled to use it and want to request its rectification, deletion or object to its processing, please contact us. For your protection and the protection of all of our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can answer any of the above requests. Keep in mind, we may reject requests for certain reasons, including if the request is unlawful or if it may infringe on trade secrets or intellectual property or the privacy of another user. Also, we may not be able to accommodate certain requests to object to the processing of personal information, notably where such requests would not allow us to provide our service to you anymore. For instance, we cannot provide our service if we do not have your date of birth. Uninstall. You can stop all information collection by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you re-install the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities. Accountability. In certain countries, including in the European Union, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal information. The data protection authority you can lodge a complaint with notably may be that of your habitual residence, where you work or where we are established.
11. RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information about you that we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To request this notice, please submit your request here. Please allow 30 days for a response. For your protection and the protection of all of our users, we may require you to provide proof of identity before we can fulfill such a request.
12. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY Our services are restricted to users who are 18 years of age or older. We do not permit users under the age of 18 on our platform and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you suspect that a user is under the age of 18, please use the reporting mechanism available through the service.
LIV Media, Inc. (“LIV”)
11700 West Charleston Blvd. #170-472
Las Vegas, NV 89135