Victoria Washington, founder of the global money membership The House of WE™, joins me on this episode to talk about her whole-person approach to building wealth, redefining what financial freedom looks like, and how to figure out your wealth archetype.
She breaks down the role that filing for bankruptcy played in her wealth journey and describes when her relationship with money truly started. Victoria also highlights powerful transformations that she’s witnessed within her community that left me with goosebumps. She explains the difference between wealth embodiment and money affirmations and emphasizes the importance of affirming the action it’s going to take to pursue your dreams.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- How Victoria faced the different shadows and attachment styles that came through during her experience with bankruptcy
- The ancestral aspect of your relationship with money
- The parallels between attachment styles and wealth archetypes
- Why money is such a mirror
- Somatically preparing for your financial breakthroughs and success
- Sign up for my new mini-course called Money Metrics and use code LIVPOD at checkout: courses.dearliv.com
- Discover your Wealth Archetype: thehouseofwe.com/free-quiz
CONNECT WITH VICTORIA
Learn more about The House of WE™: thehouseofwe.com
Follow The House of WE™: @thehouseofwe
Follow Victoria: @iamvictoriawashington
CONNECT WITH JEANETTE
Follow Dear Liv: @dearliv.app
Follow Jeanette: @ms.jeanetteschneider
Download the Dear Liv App!