Manifestation seems to be the buzzword of 2022, but what does it actually mean? I’m joined by Dev Connell, aka @thesocialmanifesto, to discuss the science behind manifestation, common misconceptions about the practice, and how to start calling in your dream life.
Dev is a business coach who combines manifestation, mindset shifts, and business strategy to help women start and scale their businesses. In our conversation, she describes how she got out of her soul-crushing 9-to-5 and manifested her current career. We also chat about our meditation journeys, the power of practicing daily gratitude, and tangible ways to design your life.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- The intersection of spirituality and neuroscience
- Finding balance in your masculine and feminine energies
- Embracing the fluidity and individuality of manifestation
- Tools for becoming an energetic match to your dream life
- Simple strategies for the beginner manifester
- Use code LIVPOD to get a discounted rate on my Money Metrics course!
- @manifestationbabe on TikTok
- E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality by Pam Grout
- Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- The Esther Anointing: Becoming a Woman of Prayer, Courage, and Influence by Michelle McClain-Walters
CONNECT WITH DEV
Follow Dev on TikTok: @thesocialmanifesto
Follow Dev on Instagram @thesocial_manifesto
Learn more on Dev’s website: thesocialmanifesto.com
CONNECT WITH JEANETTE
Follow Dear Liv: @dearliv.app
Follow Jeanette: @ms.jeanetteschneider
Download the Dear Liv App!
BRIEF, TIMESTAMPED EPISODE TIMELINE/HIGHLIGHTS
( 0:44 ) Welcome back to another episode of Dear Liv! Today, Jeanette is joined by Dev Connell.
( 2:28 ) Dev joins the conversation.
( 3:25 ) Jeanette asks Dev, “Tell me about the times when you weren’t shiny and how that led you to find your practice.”
( 7:46 ) Jeanette asks Dev, “Were there books that you read? Were there people that you were following?”
( 10:43 ) Jeanette asks Dev, “There is actually neuroscience behind the habits and patterns where we’re rewiring our systems, so tell me a little bit about that.”
( 13:18 ) Jeanette asks Dev, “What was the first thing that you manifested?”
( 17:17 ) Jeanette asks Dev, “Where would you tell a beginner to start? And a second question, is such a thing as doing it correctly?”
( 21:48 ) Jeanette asks Dev, “Do you have a journaling practice? Or do you believe in having to write these things down?”
( 26:02 ) Jeanette asks Dev, “What’s your relationship to some of the Abraham-Hicks teachings?”
( 28:24 ) Jeanette asks Dev, “If you could give someone your top couple tips, what would they be?”
( 34:12 ) Jeanette asks Dev, “Where can listeners find you?”
( 34:30 ) Jeanette asks Dev, “Is there anything that I have missed that you would love to impress upon listeners before we finish up today?”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download